Schedule a Waltham Smile Makeover with Dr. Cummings, Your Restorative and Cosmetic Dentist
Visiting an experienced restorative and cosmetic dentist in the Boston area with a lab on site can be the best way to rejuvenate the smile with an entire makeover! Dr. Jeffrey S. Cummings is a reconstructive, cosmetic and implant dentist who believes in restoring smiles so patients can look and feel their best! His practice is committed to providing smile makeovers that can completely change the look of the teeth and gums and give patients the confidence they need in business and personal relationships. Quality control and turnaround time can be very convenient for many travelers because he has a complete dental lab on site.
The process for a smile makeover starts with a consultation appointment. Dr. Cummings evaluates and speaks to patients about what makes them unhappy about their smile. He may discuss specifics and then give some options. There is no “one size fits all” treatment for each individual. Instead, Dr. Cummings will customize an appropriate treatment plan and smile makeover that suits you.
Some of the services available for patients which may be integrated into a treatment plan include:
• Dental implants – replacing missing teeth with dental implants is a wonderful way to permanently address tooth loss. Dental implants use the bone of the jaw for stabilization and are the “gold standard” in tooth replacement options.
• Dental crowns – crowns cover natural teeth and can do so for aesthetic or protection purposes. Crowns are made of ceramic and are made to match the existing teeth for a beautiful, natural-looking restoration. They are made in our onsite lab.
• Bridges – dental bridges replace missing teeth by using the adjacent teeth to support the pontics. They are made onsite in our lab.
• Fillings – when cavities are present, fillings should be considered to keep the cavity from becoming larger and causing more damage. Also, we often have to replace unattractive old silver fillings with composite resin creating tooth-colored fillings.
• Dentures – economically replacing one or more teeth can be done with the use of full or partial dentures.
If you are visiting Boston or live in the area and are ready to speak to the dentist regarding a complete Waltham smile makeover, Dr. Jeffrey S. Cummings can help! Call today at (781) 894-4114 to schedule a consultation appointment and learn more about the ways in which you can rejuvenate your appearance—starting with a smile that will set you apart from the rest!